Sant Martí de Guixers hermitage
Sant Martí de Guixers is a Romanesque hermitage located in the town of Guixers and dated from the 11th-12th centuries.
This is a church with only one nave and a squared apse inside it. In 1663 it was annexed a chapel dedicated to Saint Michel in the northern part of it. Also in this part there is a sacristy and the stairs that let go up to the bell tower. The cemetery is located in the southwestern side.
How to get there?
From Sant Llorenç de Morunys we take the road LV-4241 direction Berga; we continue by this road until an intersection to the left to an asphalted and well signposted secondary road in the km 25,9. We follow this secondary road and in 1,3 km we will arrive at the hermitage.