– The Centre BTT Solsonès – Vall de Lord offers:
9 routes that go through natural spaces like the mountain ranges of Port del Comte, Pratformiu, Roques de Lord, and also the reservoir of la Llosa del Cavall.
148 kilometres to enjoy all the charms of the mountain bike.
4 levels of difficulty to satisfy the most demanding people and also the beginners.
1 start point, la Plaça del Mur in Sant Llorenç de Morunys, next to the Tourist Office of la Vall de Lord, where you can find all the information about the routes.
– Advices and rules:
- – Before beginning the route, review the condition of the bike, and get information about the route and the expected weather
- – Decide the road you will do
- – Use the helmet
- – Take care of your safety, think about the ecologic licence of the FCC (Cycling Catalan Federation)
- – Respect the pedestrians priority
- – Respect the environment
- – Follow the signposted routes, don’t entry in private roads
- – Don’t get the forest dirty
– Information available online and to download (click in which interests you):